Monday, January 20, 2014

What #Endomarch2014 Means to Me Personally

Hey Everyone!
  First of all, I am SO EXCITED to see fellow bloggers coming together for the Million Women March for Endometriosis. If you are just hearing about the Bloggers Unite for Endomarch 2014, or you have not done your first blog yet, have no fear, it is not too late! Come along and join us!
  For this week's blog post I decided to do a video on why I am Endomarching on March 13th in our nation's capital. The endomarch team is looking for women to make videos just like this one. There are a few parameters you will need to fill so there is a theme running htrough all of the videos. I will post them below. Here is why I am endomarching, I can't wait to hear why you are endomarching!
 
 
Here is what the Video documentary team needs you to say! 
1. Hi, My name is ___________
 
2. I  have suffered from endometriosis for ______ number of years.
3. I’m Endomarching because _________­­­­­­­
4. I hope my story will move others to join our cause.

5. Endometriosis: Time to end the silence.
 
If you have any questions, feel free to email me, caseyberna@gmail.com or the video team
endomarch.video@gmail.com ! Also, feel free to write the blog post out as well!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Every post is getting me more and more excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great what you are doing to create awareness. I also suffered from endometriosis (I have no idea how long) but I had a laparoscopy which got most of it out and three months later I was pregnant! I wish I had been aware of it sooner though. Onestepatatime.co.za

    ReplyDelete