Thursday, February 13, 2014

A podcast with Zen Fertility: Spreading Endometriosis Awareness

I had the absolute pleasure of speaking with Julie Chang of Zen Fertility this past week. She is a lovely person to speak with and she has an incredible passion for helping women in the infertility community. We talked about endometriosis, one of my favorite topics, especially with March, Endometriosis Awareness Month, around the corner. We also talked a little bit about my own journey with infertility, to include my road to getting diagnosed with my translocation and my history of miscarriages.

http://zenfertility.com/blog/2014/2/12/podcast-casey-berna-endometriosis-patient-counselor-and-advocate

1 comment:

  1. Hello -

    I read your blog and wanted to ask a few questions in order to create a partnership. Are you still struggling with endometriosis? If so, have you considered a mixture of Chinese herbs as a tea? I'm a small business owner who has helped several of my friends and family overcome the symptoms of female reproductive issues. I'd like to provide some free samples for you and your readers in an effort to encourage women to keep their organs and consider natural alternative methods. If you are interested, please contact me.

    Thanks,
    Lisa Smith

    ReplyDelete